Friday, February 17, 2006

Boca Ciega Millenium Boardwalk


Deja vu...nah, just a similar image but from a different camera. As promised, I'll continue to go through my latest roll of Holga color images. Not too long ago, one of my entries entitled "Same Scenery, Different Park" featured some of what Boca Ciega Millenium Park had to offer. Along with my digital, I toted my plastic Holga on most of my day trip excursions to these local parks. You just didn't get to see these photos until just recently when I completed the roll.

Call it a fear of overspending, but I have been extremely greedy in using my Holga and it is really limiting my shooting. I recently made an investment in a 120mm negative scanner so it's time to start seeing a return on that purchase. Hopefully in the future you'll see full rolls of film from one singular outing or subject. For now, enjoy some of the images you didn't get to see when I visited Seminole's fantastic park. The next few days will feature similar entries, but hopefully the images are enough to keep you coming back. Enjoy.

No comments: