Friday, January 04, 2008

Draft from the Past, Looking forward to the Future

Draft from the Past, Looking forward to the Future


CLICK HERE!!! CLICK HERE!!! CLICK HERE!!!

For those of you out there aspiring to do something you only thought you could do in your dreams, follow me. It's out there and I found it. The above link takes you back to September 2007, an entry that remained a draft for a few months until this week. I started a post back then to remember a time when I had my first opportunity to photograph professionally at an NFL game and to share that moment with you. I enjoyed every minute of that day and still do. The thought is everlasting. Please visit the above link. Find what it is you want out of life, and pursue it.

A New Year's resolution? Focus on me. Focus on photography and continue to pursue those opportunities within my reach.

All the best in 2008.

Sincerely,

Eugenio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi eugenio!! is hiranice your cousine from Puerto Rico!! this page is spr cool i like all your fotos!! and i was wondering if you can sent me the fotos you took of us in P.R. i havent seen them yet...mi email is hira_la_chulita_018@hotmail.com i would like to see them....i hope your doing ok...take car!! bye..