Monday, July 14, 2008

Armageddon - Or a bad summer storm

Armageddon - Or a bad summer storm



In all the years I watched thunderstorms approach the coastlines of Florida I have never in my life seen anything like this. Over the weekend we were in Joliet, IL at the Chicagoland Speedway. As this storm approached I thought it might be wise to lower the 25' poles extended above our race haulers. A few minutes after I was done I ran like an idiot towards our van while getting showered by sideways wind blown rain. I couldn't stop laughing - it was quite fun actually watching everyone run for their lives. One of our spotters even shouted out "Auntie Anne" as he pushed a cart out of the storm and into the garage. Good times.

Stay dry - or play in the rain and catch that cold your mother always warned you about!

- Eugenio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! Only you would be able to capture this picture. Love you and miss you!

Mabel