Sunday, May 07, 2006

An Evening by the Lake


Content for the blog has been thin lately. For that I apologize. Between work and finalizing my relocation to N. Carolina, I have not had much leisure time to get out and shoot for practice or for blog content so I am sure you understand. However, I know there are a few loyal readers out there so I decided to take a moment and find some new fodder.

A post or two ago I shared some pictures from Salem Lake. I later found out that the lake itself has a permiter of about 7 miles. I also found out that the park has a recreational site complete with boat launch, bait shop, and playgrounds for the young ones.

With camera in car, I took a moment after work to take advantage of the late spring sunset and photograph an emptying Salem Lake Park. Accompanying me was Shanti, the local park ranger (passing by), and all the geese and ducks standing by for a handout.

I look forward to many weekends of visiting local parks and enjoying the amenities of my new town. Enjoy the photos.









No comments: