Tuesday, April 01, 2008

For Sale

For Sale

I regret to inform my dear friends, family, and general public to stumble upon my blog that due to unforseen circumstances I will be exiting photography entirely. In the coming weeks most of my equipment will be listed for auction on eBay including my vintage collectibles, digital cameras, lenses, and lighting equipment.

This decision has not been easy and is one I made after many weeks of thinking things through. Without going into detail regarding the circumstances forcing me into this position, I truly assure you it's in my best interests. It's tough to say these things, and after seeing the many months I have put into this weblog along with my journey shooting for a local magazine, I will miss photography wholeheartedly.

Thank you for the many years of visiting my blog to see my latest work. I hope you saw some photos that you enjoyed or were even moved by. I sincerely hope some of what I have done here will inspire others to pick up the journey where I have left off.

Enjoy life. Take up a hobby. When it's time to say goodbye, just say goodbye, move on, and never look back.

- Eugenio

(P.S. - For those of you looking to score some great equipment at great prices, please check back in the coming days where I will list the eBay auction IDs and links to items being sold. Thank you.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April Fool????!!!!???

Anonymous said...

April Fool's joke, right???!!!