Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ishi Japanese Restaurant - Food Photos!

Ishi Japanese Restaurant - Food Photos!



For the February issue of the Winston Salem Monthly Magazine I was tasked with creating some great food and restaurant photos of Ishi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar for a monthly column and feature that highlights some of the local digs. This was quite possibly the most fun I've had at a restaurant during an assignment. The hosts were great, the manager absolutely humble, and a fun and energetic environment to boot. We now have our favorite Japanese restaurant for whenever we get the craving.










We were treated to a tray full of sushi, a great Hibachi chicken dish, and some other goodies during the shoot. Afterwards, I created the collage you see above, had it enlargened in print, framed, and delivered it to the manager at Ishi for his wonderful hospitality and accommodations during my time there. Outstanding. If you hit this blog from a local Piedmont Triad area, definitely check them out!

Ishi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
110 Stark St, Winston Salem, NC
(336) 774-0433

Tell them Eugene sent you!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photos look so tasty! Wow.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com