Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tim & Jessica Tie the Knot

Tim & Jessica Tie the Knot



So I've been in Florida for a few days taking a lot of pictures. One of those opportunities came by way of my good long time friend Tim. Tim, who I've known since the 1st grade (or sooner maybe), finally found his "perfect other" in a beautiful girl named Jessica. You see, originally I intended on attending Tim's wedding and spectating the event. He and Jessica had the unfortunate experience of losing their photographer a couple of weeks before the big day because of a serious health complication.





I'll never forget the Email I got from Tim explaining the situation. I heard his despair all the way up in North Carolina. What are good friends for? Of course I obliged and flew down to document the event. It was my pleasure and a true honor to have been present to photograph his and Jessica's big day. At his wedding were other close friends, and of course, lots of family and relatives. Being an integral part of a friend's wedding will mean only one thing - a lifetime of memory and gratitude.





I feel fortunate to have stood in place of the photographer that was to be there, God bless his soul. Tim and I go way back and have numerous stories to recount over some beer and pizza, but I definitely think this particular moment marks another great moment in our friendship. I got to be his photographer. Perhaps someday when I have my first child he can write me a piece of software to manage my child's life. Haha - in all seriousness, I look forward to the many great years and opportunities ahead to create more memories. Of course, Tim and Jessica are now there own family and have their fair share of responsibilities to each other, but in the back of our minds, as we grow older, we can thank each other for a lifetime of great friendship and many great memories. Tim and Jessica, I wish you all of the happiness in your relationship. Thank you for allowing me to be such an integral part of your day.

Sincerely,

Eugenio





No comments: