Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Colors, Happy Place

Happy Colors, Happy Place


If I had to make one admission about color selections regarding decisions to purchase almost any personal accessory, it would be that I am typically not fond of most brightly colored objects. I am your typical conservative navy blue, hunter's green, tan, or grey kind of guy. That is not saying much for a photographer with an artistic intuition I suppose. However, when I saw this umbrella on the beach I then quickly realized that being at the beach had nothing to do with color choice or being conservative. What is not to love about a brightly colored homes, bicycles, snow cones, beach balls, or maybe even an umbrella when you are AT THE BEACH? After all, aside from Disney World, the beach has got to be one of the happiest places on Earth that I could ever find myself in place of, say, a desk and a cubicle. So Mr. Conservative colors guy, "Leave you bland grey beach chair at home and trade up for something a little more cheerful."

No comments: