Friday, November 10, 2006

Winston Urban Nightscape

Winston Urban "Nightscape"


Most of the "city life" that I have posted in previous blog entries have been representative of Winston Salem's downtown environment. I promise to one day wander over to Greensboro and give that city it's fair amount of coverage. For now, Winston is just a short 10 minute ride to downtown from Kernersville and an easy place to meet up with my good friend Larry for some photo opportunities. Being the swell guys we are, we invited our ladies to join us while we walked through some of downtown. Afterwards, Larry treated us to Mellow Mushroom pizza. Thank you Larry!




Murals can be seen throughout the art district.







A hip Toyota FJ Cruiser is conveniently parked under great street lighting and with a view of the Wachovia building in the background.





(Left) Larry awaits passing traffic to achieve a motion blur in his photo. (Right) this alley was rich with art and urban style.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eugene, It's Tony Loretto, your pics look fantastic!!!! I need for you to call me it is important, you can reach me on my cell 727 421 9473. Please give me a call as soon as you get this!