Sunday, April 09, 2006

emc PHOTOGRAPHY "BEST OF"


Since my relocation to North Carolina I have not had much opportunity to head out and photograph my new territory. We have had a few rainy days here, including yesterday, which was supposed to be a good photo outing for me. Hopefully today I can head out and provide some new views of the place where I have moved.

In the meantime, I have spent a few evenings putting together a photo collage of some of the photos I have accumulated over the past year or two. I plan on tweaking this photo collage when I have a little bit more time with different selections. Once completed, it should make for a nice 16x20" wall poster.

Coming Soon: April 22 - Whitakers High Power Rocketry, Mother's Day 2006 - Asheville & the Biltmore Estate, Memorial Day - Hiking, camping, & cabin lodging (Virginia?)

Also: Cell Phone Photos! My latest Motorola/NEXTEL i870 has a built in 1.3MP camera. With accessibility to a camera at all times, you'll never know what you're going to see.

Stay tuned for local Kernersville and North Carolina photography!

- Eugenio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cool! - BW